- Designed Primarily For Manual Application
- Ball-Burnished Aluminum Finish
- For Mount Flanges From 3.22" to 3.40"
- Fluid Outlets Both Sides of 15/16" Bore
- Stroke Set at 1.10:, Volume Ratio of 2:1
- Only 3 Lbs - 75% Lighter Than OE Cast Iron
- 12.26" OA Length
Flange to End 8.15"
Ball burnishing is a specialized process that uses steel ball bearings to impact the work piece that smoothes away rough edges, uneven surfaces, and burrs to achieve a high degree of reflectivity, brightness, depth, smoothness, and clarity of finish.
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.
||1955 - 1957
Ask a question about
Chevy Wilwood Tandem Master Cylinder with Pushrod, Ball-Burnished Aluminum, 15/16" Bore 1955-1957: