MOOG® Problem Solver® products incorporate proven design and engineering features for like new steering, ease of installation and longer life. MOOG is the preferred steering and suspension parts brand of professional technicians and NASCAR Crew Chiefs.
- Powdered Metal Gusher Bearing Design Enables Grease To Flow Through The Bearing To The Stud For Reduced Friction And Enhanced Strength And Stability
- Patent Pending Sunoloy Coated Metal Bearings Provide Smooth Stud Swing Technicians And Drivers Prefer
- Patented Cover Plate Design Allows For Tighter Tolerances Versus Traditional Cover Plate Designs, Providing A More Durable And Extended Life Part
- Exclusive Cover Plate Protects Against Contaminants Leaking Into The Bearing Surface
- Greasable Socket Design Allows New Lubricant To Flush Contaminants From The Assembly, Reducing Corrosion And Wear
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Thread Size||22 Millimeter X 1.5|
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.
||1992 - 1997
Ask a question about
Moog Chassis ES3342R, Tie Rod End, Problem Solver, OE Replacement, With Powdered-Metal Gusher Bearing To Allow Grease To Penetrate Bearing Surfaces: