MOOG® Problem Solver® products incorporate proven design and engineering features for like new steering, ease of installation and longer life. MOOG is the preferred steering and suspension parts brand of professional technicians and NASCAR Crew Chiefs.
- Full Ball Metal Stud Provides 360 Degrees Of Smooth, Consistent, Rotational Movement Resulting In More Responsive Steering
- MOOG® Engineered Steel Composition Results In A Stronger Component
- Greasable Socket Design Allows New Lubricant To Flush Contaminants From The Assembly, Reducing Corrosion And Wear
- Powdered Metal Gusher Bearing Design Enables Grease To Flow Through The Bearing To The Stud For Reduced Friction And Enhanced Strength And Stability
- Patented Cover Plate Design Allows For Tighter Tolerances Versus Traditional Cover Plate Designs, Providing A More Durable And Extended Life Part
- Exclusive Cover Plate Protects Against Contaminants Leaking Into The Bearing Surface
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.
||2004 - 2009
||2002 - 2005
Ask a question about
Moog Chassis K7424, Control Arm, Problem Solver, OE Replacement, With Bushing, With Powdered-Metal Gusher Bearing To Allow Grease To Penetrate Bearing Surfaces, Also Use Part Number CK7424: