MOOG® Problem Solver® products incorporate proven design and engineering features for like new steering, ease of installation and longer life. MOOG is the preferred steering and suspension parts brand of professional technicians and NASCAR Crew Chiefs.
- Problem Solver Powdered Metal Gusher Bearing Design Enables Grease To Flow Through The Bearing To The Stud For Reduced Friction And Enhanced Strength And Stability
- Durable, All Metal Construction For Longer Life
- Thick Bar Is Used For Added Strength And Durability
- Greasable Socket Design Allows New Lubricant To Flush Contaminants From The Assembly, Reducing Corrosion And Wear
- Wrench Flats At The Base Of The Stud Allow For A Positive Hold And The Use Of Sockets For Quick And Easy Installation And Removal
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Sleeve Length (IN)||OEM|
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.
||2001 - 2004
Ask a question about
Moog Chassis K80104, Stabilizer Bar Link Kit, Problem Solver, OE Replacement, With Powdered-Metal Gusher Bearing To Allow Grease To Penetrate Bearing Surfaces: