- A Huge Safety Improvement For Your Classic Chevy
- Bolt-On Installation
- Includes All Components Needed To Convert To Power Front Disc Brakes
- Installs With Simple Hand Tools
- Includes Large 11" Vented Rotors Superior To Those Available In Competitors Kits
- 8" Chrome Dual-Diaphragm Booster & Chrome Dual Master Cylinder
- Includes Prebent Brake Lines
- 1957-58 Owners Must Use P/N 10-300 14" Wheels In Front To Clear Calipers
- Requires Use Of Original Non-Power Brake Pedal - Not Designed For Use On Cars Equipped With Treadle Vac
Are you ready for a huge improvement over original, unpredictable four-wheel drum brakes? If you are, then our complete power disc kit is for you. Our comprehensive kit includes: large 11" vented rotors, calipers, caliper brackets, pads, hoses, lines, 7" power booster, dual master cylinder, proportioning valve & bracket, bearings and all hardware needed to install. Spaces the wheels out 7/8" closer to fender on each side. Just bolt-on with our easy-to-follow instructions, add fluid and go. Owners of 1957's with original 14" steel wheels will need to use an aftermarket wheel or later 14" wheel in order to clear the disc brake calipers. Master cylinder will not clear factory power steering pump on generator unless offset generator backet P/N 18-30 is used.
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.
||1955 - 1957
Ask a question about
Chevy Power Disc Brake Kit, With Chrome Booster & Chrome Master Cylinder, 1955-1957: