- Installs Directly On Your Stock OE Drum Or Disc Spindles!
- Requires 15" Wheel For Proper Fitment
- Comes Unassembled
- Booster Requires Minimum 18" Of Vacuum
- Includes Proper Valving
- Kit Includes:
- ZINC Plated Calipers w/ 2-15/16" Pistons & Brake Pads
- 11" Vented Rotors
- CNC 6061 Primary Caliper Mounting Brackets
- Laser Cut Steel Secondary Caliper Mounting Brackets
- Wheel Bearings
- Grease Seals
- Grade 8 Hardware
- Spindle Nuts & Washers
- Dust Caps
- Brake Hoses w/ Banjo Bolts & Crush Washers
- 8" Dual Diaphragm Power Brake Booster
These kits install directly on to your stock OE drum or disc spindle! They consist of a premium vented rotor that included bearings and OEM style cast-iron calipers that feature a ZINC plating to prevent rust corrosion as well as maintain good looks. The Legend Series is a cost effective kit and a great upgrade to your classic vehicle. Installation is a weekend project that will pay dividends for years to come. Note: This kit includes a new power brake booster with brackets and pedal rod, new master cylinder, vacuum line and our combination valve kit!
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.
||1955 - 1958
Ask a question about
Classic Chevy - Front Disc Brake Conversion Kit For Stock Spindles, Power, 1955-1957: