- Great Upgrade For Your Engine!
- Dramatically Increases Engine Vacuum
- 70% Quieter And 10 Times More Efficient
- Silent Drive Technology
- 10' Premium Vacuum Hose Included
- Laser Cut Steel Mounting Brackets
- Durable Rubber Shock Absorbers
- OE Style Wiring Harness With In-Line Fuse And Relay
- Includes Mounting Template And Wiring Instructions
A vacuum pump is sometimes a necessary addition to a classic car. Big cams cause a hard pedal which leads to uncomfortable driving. In recent years, the standard vacuum pump kit that has been available has three big complaints. 1. Extremely noisy. 2. Slow recovery time. 3. Overall size of the pump. We have fixed that with the introduction of our new Silent Drive Vacuum Pump. We now have a pump that is significantly quieter. You can actually carry on that conversation when hitting the brakes, it recovers much quicker making every pedal press a pleasure, and it mounts in a space that is half of what would previously been required. The system includes a laser cut mounting bracket, an OE quality wiring harness using weatherpack connectors and a billet vacuum tee.
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.
||1959 - 1974
||1949 - 1960
||1947 - 1954
||1971 - 1973
Ask a question about
Nova - Silent Drive Vacuum Pump Kit, 1962-1979: