- All Aluminum Construction
- For 6-Cylinder Applications, Cools Up To 650 Horsepower!
- Three Rows Of .63" Tubes
- 23" High Including Cap x 23.5" Wide Including Brackets
- 1.5" Center Inlet
- 1.75" Passenger Side Outlet
- 3" Thick Tanks
- Core Size 17.25" x 21.25" x 2.5"
- Includes 16 lb Radiator Cap And Transmission Cooler
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty
Your 1955-1956 Chevrolet can get hot...really hot. Bumper to bumper traffic, blistering summer days, and daily driving can add up. The factory copper and brass radiators were barely satisfactory at transferring heat which is why Chevys will overheat. Why take chances with your valuable Chevy engine? Aluminum is a far superior to the original copper and brass because it dissipates heat and cools down much more quickly. That means better protection for your investment. Champion's aluminum radiator is 50-75% lighter than your factory copper and brass radiator unit and cools up to 40% better. Plus, the the incredible price makes this Champion radiator an exceptional value.
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.
||1955 - 1956
Ask a question about
Chevy Champion Aluminum Radiator, Three Row, 6 Cylinder, 1955-1956: