- Awesome Upgrade For Your Tri-Five Chevy!
- High Temperature ABS Plastic Molded To Fit Underside Of The Hood
- Includes Pre-cut Heatshield Panels
- Available Molded Smooth For Restorations
- Choose Classic GM Logos For Resto-Mods, Boulevard Cruisers or Daily Drivers
- Mounting Pins & Illustrated Installation Instructions Included
- Some Steel Hoods May Require Additional Holes To Be Drilled
- Fiberglass Hoods Will Use Magnetic Tabs For Installation
The underside of the hood has always been an eyesore in most Tri-fives until now! Our Under Hood Covers are manufactured to cover the structural ribs on the under side of the hood surface of your Bel Air, 150, 210, Nomad or wagon to give a clean, finished look to the engine compartment. Smooth ABS plastic is 3-D molded for a super fit under the hood. Not looking for the smooth look under the hood? No Problem!
NOTE: AcoustiHOOD panels can regularly tolerate heat up to 250 degrees. Please allow at least 1" of clearance between engine components like the air cleaner.
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.
Ask a question about
Chevy Under Hood Cover, Quietride AcoustiHOOD, 3-D Molded, With Logo, 1957: