- High Quality Construction
- Direct Bolt-In Replacement
- Smooth Needle Design For Longer Life
- Heavy-Duty Worm Gear And Roller Bearing Design Is 30% Larger Than Original
- Higher Torque At Center Position Reduces Vibration
- Stronger Casting & Internals
- New High Tech Chromed Cap Included
- Factory Marked Center Position
- Not Recommended For Vehicles Over 3,000 lbs Or For Circle Track Use
This part was specifically designed to be easy to install and as long-lasting, with smooth needle design and higher torque, reducing vibration, and by extension decreasing wear and tear. The internals and casting have also been specially-designed to last. New high-tech chromed cap included. Factory marked center position. This part is not recommended for vehicles over 3,000 pounds, and the part is not designed for circle track use. Direct bolt-in replacement. Fits 1949, 1950, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1954 Street Rod.
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.
||1949 - 1954
Ask a question about
Early Chevy Flaming River Vega Style Steering Box, 1949-1954: